Neeti is an English literature major and a theater artiste based out of Poona, who has a love for eclectic, artisan, and locally sourced clothing and accessories.
- Dress: From one of her visits to Sri Lanka, which she found at a thrift store
- Bangles: From a forlorn looking Rajsthani girl who was selling jewelry at Janpath, Delhi
- Nose pin: She loves collecting nose pins and this one is from a filigiri work kaarigar at the Dastkaari exhibition.
- Kolhapuri Chappals: From Laxmi Road, Poona
- Handbag - From a crafstman in Jaipur, where she spent an hour ransacking his shop, choosing that particular bag (the only one in it's design)